How can I resolve a connection problem?
Use the Connection Test utility to troubleshoot connection problems. Inside the meeting room, in the upper right hand corner, choose Help > Troubleshooting to run the test. For more information on connection problems, see Troubleshoot connectivity | Adobe Connect.
What are the training options available to users?
Check out the Envolvemedia list of available training events and register for the one relevant to you.
How can I recover my password?
If you get an invalid user or password error, you can easily reset your password by clicking the Forgot Your Password link.
How do I set up an event or seminar?
I need info on managing Adobe Connect.
Learn how to create a new user, how to assign a user to a group, how to assign a group to a meeting or content, how edit information on an existing user, new group and how to manage guests. Click HERE to review our tutorial
How do I create my own Adobe Connect room?
A quick review of this Envolvemedia video tutorial will teach you how to configure an Adobe Connect Meeting Room in a flash.
Can I download the Adobe Connect application before a meeting starts?
Technical Specifications for Adobe Connect
- 4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or faster processor (or equivalent)
- Windows 10, 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later, Windows Edge browser, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome
- 83 GHz Intel Core Duo or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12 and 10.13
- Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome
- Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- No application support is available for Linux. Users on Linux can attend meetings in a browser.
- Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 23.0
- Citrix XenApp 7.5 and 7.11
- Horizon version 6.2
- The Adobe Connect app for iOS and Android requires Adobe Connect Server version 8.2 or later
- Some features may not be enabled in all Adobe Connect meetings if one is using an Adobe Connect Server older than version 9.4.2 (required for Custom pods)
- Google Android 4.4 or later
- Apple iOS: iOS 8.1.2 or later
- Bandwidth: 512 Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications.
- Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.
- Adobe Connect account management by Meeting Hosts, Event or Webinar Managers, Virtual Classroom Managers, and Administrators requires Adobe Flash Player 13 or higher.
Server requirements for on-premise deployment of Adobe Connect server
- Windows: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), 2012 R2 (64-bit), 2016 (64-bit)
- Virtual environments: VMware ESXi 5.x
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 SP3, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014 (64-bit), 2016
- Amazon Web Services: R3.2 XLarge
- 2 GHz quad-core Intel Xeon or faster
- 16 GB RAM or greater
- 4 GB of available hard disk space for an enterprise installation, 150 GB of available hard disk space for content storage; disk space requirements increase as more content is stored
- NTFS file system
- DVD-ROM drive
- SSL Hardware Accelerator recommended
Note: HDD space and RAM vary depending on whether components such as CQ and FMG are installed locally with Adobe Connect or on stand-alone servers.
Shared storage requirements
- Hard disk specs: 10,000–15,000 RPM — Fibre Channel preferred
- Network link: TCP/IP — 1GigE I/O throughput or better
- Controller: Dual controllers with Active/Active multi-path capability
- Protocol: CIFS or equivalent
Note: To deploy Adobe Connect Server with network attached storage or storage area networks, the above specifications are recommended. Note that your needs will vary depending on deployment size and usage.
100 Mbps Ethernet (1 Gbps recommended)
1935 (RTMP), 80 or other HTTP port, 443 if SSL is enabled; 25 for SMTP (optional); 1433 for external database (optional)
LDAP directory server
See http://blogs.adobe.com/connectsupport/adobe-connect-directory-service-integration-for-ldap-sync-and-authentication-explained/ for details.
Adobe Connect Edge server requirements
For the AMS system requirements, see www.adobe.com/go/ams_techspecs.
Universal Voice using Adobe Media Gateway
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64-bit), 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- 2 GHz quad-core Intel Xeon processor (3 GHz quad-core Intel Xeon recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM
- 2 GB of available hard disk space for installation; 10 GB of available hard disk space for operation
- NTFS file system
- CD-ROM drive
- TCP/IP — 100 Mbps (1 Gbps recommended)
- Port 5060 TCP
- Additional two ports for each concurrent meeting that uses Universal Voice. These ports are configured as a range, for example 5000 – 6000 port range supports 500 meetings using Universal Voice.
- 100 Mbps Ethernet (1 Gbps recommended)
Note: To use Universal Voice, install and configure Adobe Media Gateway. Configure AMG to place calls through a SIP-compliant end point that allows calls to be routed to your preferred audio conferencing service.
Note: Adobe Media Gateway can be installed on the same machine as the application server. However, Adobe recommends that you install AMG on a separate machine.
See AEM Technical Requirements for details. It is recommended to install AEM on a separate machine than the Adobe Connect server.